Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Frugal Tuesday Tip Week 66 - Mother's Day Theme

Welcome to the Frugal Tuesday Tip, a linky blog hop, dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. This week we are talking about Mother’s Day.  I was suppose to let you in on that last week but due to my surgery and the chaos that surrounded that I forgot.  If you have any frugal tips/ideas/recipes for Mother's Day we would love to hear them.  If not that is OK too, we'd love to read any frugal tip!

 It is hosted by:
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
  • Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don't know what a permalink is you'll find instructions here.
  • Please keep your post on topic.
  • Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
  • Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
  • Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.

                                                                 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. I am hosting my 2nd blog hop @ MamalDiane.com. I would love it if you would share something. Have a wonderful day. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!

    Today, I'm sharing my 1st Communion Menu at my new local food/cooking blog, Frugal Local Kitchen: http://www.frugallocalkitchen.com/blog/communion-party-menu/ I've spent 2 weeks making food ahead of time with the final preparations happening at the end of this week. Boy do I love my 2nd freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! I wish I had a frugal Mother's Day idea..but I'm not posting that until Thursday. :-) Instead, I linked up an article from our site called: Is 90 Days Same as Cash REALLY the Same as Cash? We think not...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for your kind advice, I hope I can put your advice into practice,try to be a frugal person.Apart from that methods to be frugal, I can advice you some online shopping sites,such as couponsnapshot.com, Savings.com, they have some discounts and deals which can save you money.hope you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this was a terrific idea. Thank you for hosting this linky post!

    Here's a snippet from our frugal post that I think does a perfect job at summarizing the theme of being frugal this Mother's Day:

    "A lot of people mistake being frugal for being cheap and this simply isn’t the case. A frugal shopper doesn’t necessarily spend less; so much as she spends wisely as a means of saving money.

    A frugal shopper looks at the pros and cons of each purchase and chooses the item that will save them more money over the long-term."

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete